one point five

coat: Papaya (so old) // skirt: Forever 21 // shirt: Old Navy // shoes & tights: Target // scarf: gifted
 Do you celebrate month-a-versaries? Whether it's my job, my birthday, or my relationship, I love celebrating mini-milestones because they remind me of how special every day is. 12/12/12 marks eighteen months with Dago. He isn't too excited about it, but I'm stoked! We're really strong both in our relationship and in our friendship and I really couldn't be happier. Maybe I'm just the kind of person who will find any excuse to celebrate, but I think it's a pretty big deal.

Anyway, this is what I wore yesterday for our date to (finally) go see Skyfall. I've never seen a Bond movie, but Dago convinced me that I would love them and it seems he was right! Pursuit! Passion! Intrigue! (Tears?)  What better way to celebrate?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,