when it rains

blazer: thrifted (originally Banana Republic) // skirt: American Apparel // shirt: BP at Nordstrom // boots: Delia*s (similar) // necklace: Bip & Bop

When it rains, I want to wear leggings, snuggly socks, and my new Prabal Gurung sweater and hang out in bed with chocolate milk and Contessa all day.

Except that on this rainy day, I had a doctor's appointment and my very first client meeting and had to dress like a semi-functional professional in the adult world. Comfy American Apparel skirt, softest shirt I own, and new-to-me blazer, why don't you come on down for The Outfit is Right.

I don't mind the rain when it's warm outside. I'm that rare breed of person who likes humidity. I just hate cold rain. It's soggy and unfun and uncomfortable. Rain, I know we need you here in this drought-ridden state, but could you wait til at least April? Kthx.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,